We recently took a week away from work to enjoy some of the summer before it fled completely. Cos booked us on a week fully inclusive in the Canary Islands which are part of Spain but are off the west coast of Africa. I shot a short video to show some of our trip.
To view in Youtube click the link, or press the full screen button in the bottom right above
Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
View Larger MapIt was a fantastic week, of lazing by the pool, reading in the sun and eating a tonn of food.
Cos must have drunk 1000 free cups of coke, she was so happy to have a self serve post mix at the pool bar. The place is a mecca for kite surfing and wind surfing, every afternoon there was a steady 15-20kn cross shore blowing with little swell and a nice lagoon and large beach for lessons and the like.
I only shot it on my compact camera which isn't the best, and still learning the editing software, but keen to hear how I did? Definitely a tripod and stabilisation in the next ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment