During our time in Whistler I asked Corinne to marry me!
We are now engaged, as she said yes.I like my brothers comment when we arrived, "So you quit your job, sold your house and every thing you own, and then asked her to marry you"
We have decided that details of the proposal will remain just for us, other then to say it occurred on a beautiful day in Whistler and it was romantic.
We have no immediate plans to get hitched, (although eloping in Costa Rica is tempting.... ) We will continue our trip as planned.
In other news, currently having a break of travel while staying in Chicago with Chad, Kate, Nora, Connor and Fiona McJannett. Thankyou for putting up with us for so long! The temp here is -10 most days and there are regular snow falls. I dont know how this place was ever settled!
I will post some family snaps and updates in the next week or so, as well as a brief highlight of our travel for the year.
Btw, we have bought flights to the UK for the 5th of March. That'll be when we'll try to start working again.
:o(


No comments:
Post a Comment